So… someone made a Skyrim mod where all the dragons are replaced with Thomas the Tank Engine characters and it’s the funniest fucking thing I have ever seen. (Watch the video, you won’t regret it.)
Above, the World-Eater sits in the flaming wreckage of Helgen.
But watch the video or else.
I have a new laptop and everything loads so quickly this is magical
I need positive things because this hot and humid weather in the middle of fucking December is pissing me off so much and I just aaarrgghhh
» I got half of my financial aid refund today instead of all of it at the end of the month! I’m not broke for once, yay!
» That means I get to buy a new laptop THIS WEEKEND hallelujah praise jesus
» WHICH MEANS I GET TO PLAY SIMS AGAIN.
» Also, since I have a bit of money now, I can buy new tights and leggings and shoes and black pants. All of my old ones had either already torn up or were about to and I had no money to replace them.
» My parents are getting me a 3DS and Pokemon X for Christmas yesss
» Which also means I can finally play Zero Escape and Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing and Zelda and just yes.
» Today is my last day of classes!
Most of those were incredibly materialistic but fuck the police I’ve only had money for food and gas for the last several months and boy was it wearing on me. I’m relieved to have some money, and a month away from school to work.
I feel better.
jeez i would love to order that thing online, but i don’t know what size to order it in because women’s clothing sizes are determined by the alignments of the planets in relation to the fuck you galaxy
3, 6, 8, 13 & 14 answered.
4. Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show. — Perks of Being a Wallflower, TiMER, LOST.
9. Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show. — Heart of Darkness, those Katy Perry/One Direction/Bieber/whoever movies, Hart of Dixie (THAT SHOW IS SO DUMB JEEZ).
3. If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on? — What wouldn’t I spend it on? Clothes, travel, literally anything that catches my fancy. But there’s no way I’d be able to spend that much every week, so I’d send what’s left to charity every week.
5. If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do? — I’d spend it with a person and we’d do things. This one isn’t really something I want to answer, sorry.
6. Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color. — Anything really spicy, vegetable juice, annd.. let’s see, I’m not very fond of muddy oranges and yellows.
7. What is the first initial of the name of the person you like/love? — ugh. D.
8. What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing? — Anything lacy. I also really like boyshorts.
12. What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you you have? (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.) — You know how people will glance down or to the side while they’re talking to someone? I glance up. And people mistake it as me rolling my eyes most of the time. It’s not something that I notice, though, so I’m not sure how to fix it.
13. What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself? — super boring answer, but I don’t offend easily, so I’m not sure. I mean, it’d have to be really bad. Really bad.
11. What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.) — I have a paper sack of about 60-70 condoms sitting on my nightstand.
14. What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house? — I haven’t really ever thought about it, so I’m not sure there’s anything I absolutely couldn’t go without. I’d like a really big pretty tree in my front yard, but that’s not in the house.. hmm, I don’t know.
15. If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you choose and why? — An octopus or a jellyfish or a squid or just literally anything in the sea. I love the sea. I’d probably want to be something that lives a little deeper in the ocean—that’s the most interesting part.
20. What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?) — I don’t want anything more / than to see your face when you open the door / You’ll make me beans on toast and a nice cup of tea / and we’ll get-a Chinese and watch TV. (“Chinese” — Lily Allen)
“We met at the wrong time. That’s what I keep telling myself anyway. Maybe one day years from now, we’ll meet in a coffee shop in a far away city somewhere and we could give it another shot.”